Site Analysis and Spatial Development
Location analyses and district reviews enable municipalities to apply existing instruments, principles of action and planning parameters in the sense of sustainable habitat design.
Many municipalities lack an overall spatial development and planning concept for carrying out district or neighborhood analyses and regular updating of spatial development concepts.
- We develop overall development strategies together with our customers.
- We ensure that legal or technical support requirements are met.
- We offer GIS-based spatial planning and urban development analyses.
- We pursue a holistic, space and time-oriented system approach; from individual buildings to municipal and regional spatial planning.
- We make our network of partners available for in-depth technical analyses.
- We have the necessary interfaces with research and academic networks.