Although we currently have no vacancies to fill, we are happy to receive speculative applications. Please send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to give you feedback as soon as possible.
No matter if you are a student or a postgraduate, we are always looking for motivated and competent people to join our dynamic team and look forward to receiving your application documents at email@example.com.
We are looking for interns in the following fields:
Water & Climate:
- Studies in Hydrology, Water Management, Climatology, Environmental Engineering and Flood Management or similar. (ongoing or completed)
- Ideally experience with hydrological modelling and/or risk models
- affinity in dealing with Python, Matlab or R, experience in the application of GIS and or CAD systems
Climate change adaptation:
- Study of ecology, geography, biology, environmental system sciences or similar. (ongoing or completed)
- Experience in working with InDesign/Illustrator, GIS systems (ideally), Powerpoint
- Experience in planning and conducting workshops
- the opportunity to work in an international consulting and engineering company
- the opportunity to pursue meaningful work and thus make a contribution to sustainable development
- modern workplaces and a young and friendly team
- remuneration in excess of the collective bargaining agreement depends on qualification, experience and work performance