At the regional level climate change has many significant impacts on the hydrological cycle. The availability of water as well as the frequency and intensity of flood events changes.
We offer the following services for meeting these challenges:
- We analyze climate change-resilient development paths.
- We collect data on risks associated with climate changes.
- Together with local decision makers and companies, we develop modern planning and forecasting systems.
- We work out solid analyses of the potentials of planned infrastructure measures and hydroelectric power plants while taking local impacts of global climate change into account.
- We analyze and assess flood risks at the local level and thus make a significant contribution to efficient flood risk management.
- We help make your investments in water and energy supplies viable far into the future.
Please get in touch with us: