Starting with vulnerability analyses, adaptation strategies encompass packages of measures for adapting to climate change. They are put together in cooperation with the people who will implement them.
The effects of climate change vary regionally and locally. Safeguarding the living and economic environment is a particular challenge for municipalities and regions in this regard. It is important to minimize risks and take advantage of any opportunities at an early stage.
- We analyze current risks and opportunities and future climate impacts.
- We use the latest scientific knowledge as well as local knowledge.
- We develop proposed measures for adapting to climate change in consultation with our customers.
- We provide support as measures are implemented.
- We provide monitoring and evaluation concepts.
- We draw up action plans.
- We support the implementation of these measures.